Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 21, 2015

A friend of mine from the US posted this video into my messenger, telling me that I would be interested to watch this video. It was there for a long time, I suppose. He is from Philadelphia, US. And as I was getting all the informations of Pope Francis' visit in the city of Philadelphia for the World Meeting of Families on 25.09.2015, I just got into his messenger to give him some informations. And that is it. I finally saw this video. After watching it carefully and attentively, now I am posting it for my beloved friends in Face Book. Watch it and get the intensity of the Catholic Faith of Mario Joseph. You will see things differently tomorrow, a new day of hope and light and life. May God Jesus Christ bless you all abundantly.

No comments: